Are you looking for new challenges? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? Would you like to have an input in creating something new? There is only one such place in Europe! And it's in Vestas!
Turbine Performance Reporting Centre (TPRC) major objective is to deliver to the customers across the globe reports in superior formats - related to wind turbine electrical power production.
TPRC is located in Szczecin office but provides its service to all markets worldwide, where wind turbines are installed.
On a daily basis TPRC team is in cross border dialogue with different cultures which makes our work even more interesting but also more challenging and demanding. Taking under consideration the huge amount of complex aspects we deal with, each working day in TPRC is a real challenge.
- Turbines data preparation and verification for the purpose of performance reporting.
- Creation of monthly performance reports for Vestas customers worldwide.
- Verification of turbines performance data correctness.
- Preparation of precise calculations of contractual indicators.
- Support internal departments and customers with special data analyzes as an response to ad hoc needs and expectations.
- An academic degree in e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Logistics or similar.
- Degree in technical studies would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of English language on a fluent level.
- Good knowledge of Spanish or German would be an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP, Access or any data base applications would be an advantage.
- Analytical skills, conceptual thinking and creative problem solving.
- Willingness to work with data base systems (administration and analysis).
- Well organized with attention to details.
- Advanced level of communication and teamwork skills.
- We offer a challenging job, an excellent learning environment and opportunities for career development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
- Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 82 GW of wind turbines in 76 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
- Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 73 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
- Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 21,800 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
- We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social medial channels.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."