Treasury Systems Junior Consultant with Japanese
Key objectives and outcomes:
- Delivery of corporate treasury solutions - technical and functional implementation teams in primarily upgrade and ad-hoc projects for one of our Japanese customer
- Service Delivery: Implementing, configuring and supporting software solutions
- Deliver services and projects within the constraints set by the contract with a tolerance of 10% or within the tolerances set during the project or service setup
- Engage with the client's business and manage client relationship effectively, improve their overall client satisfaction generating positive client feedback, evaluations, referrals or references each year.
- Liaising with our presales and sales team to help fully qualify them
- Facing new challenges and situations, provide concrete illustrations of your engagement and ability to anticipate, be proactive, take initiative, qualify a problem or challenge and come with (creative) solutions
- To provide or acquire in a relatively short term, supported by your peers and our training programs:
- Cash Management - Treasury - Finance
- Payments and Account Statements Processes (From basics to more advanced topics such as Payment Factory, In-House Bank, Supply Chain Finance, etc.)
- Banking Connectivity (SWIFT, EBICS, etc.)
- Messages Formats (ISO20022, SWIFT MTs, Country Specific)
- Payments Value Added Functions and Services (Payments Business Case, Analytics, Payments and Banking
- Landscape Optimization, etc.)
- Perfectly fluent in English and Japanese
- Prior experience (optional) or strong commitment into growing experience and knowledge in: Facing Clients and engaging them, delivering value to their business
- Managing small engagements to mid-size projects from a deliverables, planning and budget perspective
- Consultancy: consulting, advising medium to large corporations in realizing the business case of their software investments
- Account Payables, Treasury, Payments of Payments in a medium to large corporation or software and service provider
- Engaging and working with Software Product Management and Software Product Delivery teams, on, near and offshore
- Engaging with internal or external stakeholders at various hierarchical level
- Communicating effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Fresh fruits and cookies every week
- Benefit Multisport
- Brand new office space
- Chill and game room
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.