Job Description Join Accenture Strategy Practice in Warsaw and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and you will be part of a global team of strategists, gain international experience, and work with global experts for leading market players, multinationals and innovators.
Data Strategy is a critical, fast growing component of our overall Strategy practice. We develop company-wide strategies that exploit disruptive technologies as well as advise our Fortune 500 CIO clients on how to reimagine their IT operating models, architectures and governance.
As a Data Strategy Consultant, you should have excellent analytical skills and a proven track record of delivering projects. With your impressive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape, disruptive technologies and trends in technology strategy, you will work in high performance teams to address priority C-suite issues with precision and speed.
Working closely with our clients, you will design, build and implement strategies that will help enhance business performance. You will develop specialized expertise - strategic, industry, functional, technical - in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth and personal development.
- Provide strategic advice on technological solutions for businesses with the focus on advanced analytics, data platforms & architecture, cognitive sciences, data driven business insights and information management
- Collaborate closely with CIOs and CEOs on creation of information driven corporate-wide data platforms accelerating rapid evaluation and implementation of analytical use cases
- Define overall data strategy, design best fitting solutions based on state-of-the-art AI/ML landscape of platforms, vendors and frameworks and evaluate business impact of Advanced Analytics implementation
- Conduct assessments of as-is business processes and propose their improvements defining target data and application blueprints to enable adoption of AI/ML
- Experiment in a lab environment to harness the power of DARQ (Distributed Ledgers, Artificial Intelligence, Extended Reality, Quantum Computing) cutting-edge technologies that we continuously develop internally and offer to our technologically most advanced clients
- Articulate and formulate creative business cases, interact with client teams to conduct interviews, discuss findings and recommendations
- Minimum Masters' degree (preferred in IT, Data Science, Big Data, Computer Science, Quantitative Methods or related field with excellent academic performance)
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience, preferably in consulting or at high-tech companies
- Strong passion for the following topics - Predictive Models, Targeted Advertising, Recommender Systems, Natural Language Processing, Sentiment Analysis, Chatbots, Image & Speech Recognition, Augmented Reality, Data Governance, Data Architecture, Data Quality Management
- Practical knowledge of tools, frameworks & technologies within at least one of the following categories:
- Machine Learning (R, Python, SAS, SPSS, RapidMiner, KNIME, H2O)
- Deep Learning (TensorFlow, Keras, Torch/PyTorch, Theano, OpenCV)
- IoT, Cloud Platforms (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS) and Big Data (Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL Databases, Data Lakes & Platforms)
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities
- Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization
- Growth mindset, positive attitude & strong interest to solve client challenges, adapt to a changing work environment & deal with new issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Polish. Good level of the other foreign language (e.g. German, Italian, French) would be strong asset
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster as well as receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills. Learning takes place both on the job, through formal online training, and at our training centers in the USA or Europe. Also, the sheer variety and scale of the work we do provide an unbeatable platform from which to continue building your career. If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in US
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to travel - gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams located in all geographies
- Chance to work with Global TOP Clients on large-scale, prestigious and challenging projects