Did you know that The Atos Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
- 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation
Your life as Exchange Administrator
- Acting as Exchange Administrator in medium or large mail environments
- Performing daily technical tasks
- Solving variety of problems and incidents
- Implementing updates/upgrades in the test & production mail environments
- Taking part in the projects (migrations etc.)
- Communicating/coordinating actions with the 3rd parties
- Keeping internal documentation up to date
- On-call service
Ideal candidate should have:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server (2010 / 2013 / 2016) or at least 1-year experience there
- Basic PowerShell knowledge in an Exchange environment,
- Basic Microsoft Windows Server knowledge,
- Awareness of IT Process Management rules (change, incident, problem)
- Fluent English,
- To be self-starter and eager to improve their technical skills
- Flexibility, passionate about IT
- Methodical and disciplined work approach
- Analytical skills and self-awareness
- Capability to read and write technical documentation
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good interpersonal skills and customer handling skills
Additional advantages of candidate:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 / Exchange Hybrid
- Basic knowledge of Archiving solutions like Enterprise Vault
- Experience in Active Directory
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr