Tate & Lyle Global Shared Services
At Tate & Lyle, we believe that people are our secret ingredient and people that join us will fuel and contribute to our success.
We have been making food extraordinary for 160 years, providing ingredients and solutions to the global food, beverage and industrial markets operating from more than 30 locations around the world.
Our journey has enabled us to build the knowledge and expertise to lead in our field.
Currently we are looking for exceptional T&E Accountant to join our
Global Shared Services in Łódź (Poland)
The successful candidate will be involved in Travel & Entertainment and P-cards process in our Global Shared Services in Łódź for existing locations and potential future migrations.
- Settling and processing of travel and expenses and P-cards expenses in accordance with local regulations,
- Checking the correctness of the supplied documents
- Performing regular audits to ensure that internal controls and Policies are followed,
- Resolving with the employee discrepancies and errors discovered during audit,
- Answering employee's queries,
- Handling company credit cards,
- Preparing ad-hock reports,
- Reconciliation of T&E and P-card accounts.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Very good level of English is a must,
- Ms Office - very good level of excel skills (VBA will be great asset),
- Other language will be a huge advantage,
- Experience in Finance Area will be an advantage,
- University degree,
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- Ability prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment; ability to meet deadlines,
- Good analytical skills,
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative.
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- Work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment
- Extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings)
- Comprehensive pack of benefits including:
- Private medical care,
- MyBenefit Platform,
- Lunch subsidy,
- Cinema tickets,
- Discount card for selected restaurants,
- Languages assistance program,
- Fresh fruit 3 times per week,
- Delicious coffee every day,
- Integration events,
- Personal trainer,
- Dietary consultations
- Office massages
- Activities in Charity Team, First Aid Team, Active Team and Eco Team,