Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
We are looking for an experienced and inspiring Recruitment Manager who will be responsible for driving and delivering State Street recruitment strategy across Poland locations (Krakow, Gdansk).
- Leading team of experienced recruiters and administration specialists based in Krakow and Gdansk
- Oversight over requirement process elements delivered by teams in Global Hubs
- Designing, planning and executing the company's recruitment strategy in partnership with Business Leaders and the HR Team based on long and short-term demand
- Ensuring candidate experience is on the highest level through effective team and process management
- Leading change and process improvement initiatives that contributes to overall satisfaction of stakeholders
- Providing effective business solutions, action plans and consultancy when required (for example for senior and critical roles)
- Working as a part of the wider TA EMEA team on recruitment related projects
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Reviewing on ongoing basis all recruitment policies and procedures to ensure they are compliant with local labor law and other regulations
- Collaborating with external providers to ensure consistent delivery as well as competitive terms and conditions
Skills / Competencies:
- 7+ years of proven recruitment and team management experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with diverse people
- Ability to drive change and influence senior stakeholders
- “Owner” attitude, accountability, good time management/organization skills and client orientation
- Fluent English (both written and spoken), any other language knowledge is a plus
- Financial industry experience is a plus
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.