Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries -- powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
- Design, delivery and maintenance of Internal Operations Systems & Reporting Platforms
- Ah-hoc operational reports
- Bug resolution & troubleshooting
- Participation in client meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations
- Project management
- Data analysis -> sharing the insights and drawing conclusions based on the outputs from reports
Qualifications What do we expect? Essential Qualifications, Training And Experience:
Desirable Qualifications, Training And Experience:
- Advanced English both written and oral (C1 level)
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and prioritize independently
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions and suggest potential solutions
- Excellent attention to details
- Technical skills : Excel and VBA, Basic SQL
What we can offer:
- Experience in System Administration / Data Analysis area
- Intermediate/Advanced technical skills-> SQL
- Experience in leading the team
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority." Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Location: Krakow