We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow.
To strengthen our Statutory Reporting Team, we are looking for a Team Lead with hands-on experience of preparing statutory financial statements. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Leadership: you manage teams with focus on effective operational execution, responsible for the short to midterm operational and tactical team activities; fully manage human resource planning, selection, development and periodic performance review of team members; deliver commercial results by planning and prioritizing activities within the team, monitoring the team’s work against plan and intervene when needed; review and assure the quality of deliverables
- Operations tasks: you support overall Statutory reporting process by leading a team that executes accurate and timely statutory reporting, design new statutory reports and processes around it; provide in-depth expertise in statutory reporting area and process execution; propose and apply techniques and standards to solve unusual issues; resolve complex problems, follow relevant change management processes; drive and support the development and implementation of strategic initiatives; you support and drive the future vision of centralized statutory reporting compliance
- Audit: you act as the point of contact for external, internal and SOX audits and lead the internal control over Statutory reporting compliance process
- Stakeholder Management: you support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment, resolve problems and difficult issues by implement new solutions; cooperate with the stakeholders including CFOs and / or Financial Controllers and Information Systems in the area of statutory and/or business changes which might have impact on the Statutory reporting application; engage with resources in a matrix organization working across multiple delivery teams to successful delivery project commitments with customer satisfaction (Agile Project Management framework)
- Continuous improvements: you assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and continuously optimize to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains; you drive new implementations and process improvements, and foster knowledge sharing; participate/lead projects that could optimize the process across the region/global
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Statutory reporting area, preparing statutory reports required by country law
- Experience in managing the team
- Experience in Finance Shared Services for a Global Company
- Experience in working in Big4 (EY, KPMG, PwC, Deloitte) as an asset
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (SAP, Oracle) and Microsoft Office (Excel skills - functions, pivot table)
- Proficient in business English, advanced knowledge of another language (Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, French) as an asset
- Process orientation and attention on details as well as very good organization and coordination skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment with high level Stakeholders management and exposure
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
"I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes".