MetLife, Inc. is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. It operates in nearly 50 countries worldwide and has circa 65,000 worldwide employees.
Solvency II Accountant
- Support the delivery of robust and timely submission of Europe regulatory reports under Solvency II.
- Assist in the review, reconciliation, analysis and sign off of all Solvency II regulatory reports.
- Co-ordinate the local office reporting requirements for the branches of MetLife Europe ensuring consistency with the ledger and prior years
- Support the local offices regarding the reinsurance reporting requirements, providing clear and concise guidelines and reconciling the relevant reinsurance balances to the general ledger.
- Ensure central teams and local offices sign off on their reporting to support CFO sign off and submission to the regulator.
- Perform income statement and balance sheet analysis on Solvency II balances and provide commentary to support material movements quarter on quarter.
- Provide consistent guidance, common approach and assistance for implementing changes to external reporting systems/ processes.
- Support implementation of reporting applications by testing and remediating gaps.
- Provide suggestions for process improvements where possible, embracing the lean culture and the transformation strategy.
- Supporting Ad-hoc requests.
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent (4+years PQE preferred).
- Very good English skills (another European language as an advantage).
- Confident in liaising with stakeholders from different departments and geographical locations.
- Strong MS Office experience including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solvency II and/or IFRS/USGAAP reporting experience (an advantage).
- Attractive benefits package (insurance, retirement plan, medical care and multisport).
- Stable work based on a contract of employment.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to develop and gain experience.
- Multinational environment with a high standard of work in a prestigious organization.
We are processing your personal data for recruitment process. Data controller will be this MetLife company, which is recruiting and which data is available in Job form. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You data will be used for recruitment process, based on Labour code and if your will provide us more information that required we will process this data based on legitimate interest of data controller. If recruitment will apply for more than one MetLife company, we can disclose your personal data to them. Your data will be processed until it is necessary for this recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for performing recruitment process. You can make complaint to local Personal Data Protection authority. You can access to your personal data, modify it or restrict processing. You can also make request of reject of processing. You can find more information about how we process personal data on our website: https://www.metlife.pl/pl/individual/obsuga-klienta/index.html.
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.