Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - global UK-based company operating in cloud-based UC technology between IT and telephony, we are looking for: Solution Engineer.
Purpose: to ensure that the most appropriate technical solution is chosen, designed, delivered and tested.
- Completion of assigned technical projects in accordance with the agreed proposal, timescales and commercial terms;
- Monitoring of project commercial milestones and reporting of projects which are due for invoiving or which are falling behind;
- Supervision of assigned customer trials;
- Ensure any necessary professional services activity completed is appropriately recorded on the required systems;
- Provide oferflow technical support as required;
- Provide on-boarding of customers accessing hosted and cloud services;
- Maintenance and management of corporate services as directed;
- Provide assistance for the introduction of new products and services;
- Keep internal documentation and systems relevant, readable and up-to-date.
- At least two years' experience of working in an IP Telephony, Internet or other IT technology environment;
- Maturity to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude;
- Experience in contributing to or leading technical projects;
- Extensive Linux experience;
- Exposure to Shell scripting would be an asset;
- Expert knowledge of BroadWorks, Oracle, Sonus & AudioCodes would be an asset;
- Knowledge of relevant protocols, such as TCP/IP and SIP;
- Expert knowledge of IP networking and IP telephony;
- Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills (English and Polish).
- Flexible work conditions (B2B contract, fully remote work);
- Competitive salary;
- Individual development programme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Trainings and abroad team meetings.