Predica is an IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better safety and productivity with implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies.
Currently, we are looking for an SharePoint Support Consultant in Managed Services who could join our company and be part of motivated and determined team. We are passionate about IT and if you seem to have similar values as we do, do not hesitate to send your CV.
- Provide SharePoint expertise to variety of clients worldwide,
- Configure and maintain various solutions based on SharePoint platform (ie. ECM, Collaboration sites, content migration etc.),
- Monitoring and backup of deployed solutions (on-premises and Azure IaaS, Azure Log Analytics),
- Troubleshooting and solving difficult technical problems,
- Preparing project documentation (ie. Technical designs, Adm & Op guides, Test cases etc.),
- Being active part of support group while keeping up with latest technologies,
- Taking part in Technical Workshops, taking part in customer meetings on need basis.
- 2+ hands-on experience with Microsoft technology, especially with SharePoint Server (2010 and above) and Office 365 stack,
- Ability to design, implement and maintain solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint products/services to meet specific business requirements,
- Expertise in Site/Application Architecture design,
- Strong knowledge of peripheral technologies - AD, SQL Server, authentication and authorization online and on-premise, IIS, DNS, Azure,
- Analytical mind, ability to solve complex IT problems,
- Excellent communication skills in speaking and writing.
- Understand 3rd party tools (migration tools, administration tools etc.),
- Web development knowledge allowing to troubleshoot custom code solutions for any SharePoint development model,
- Big-picture thinking,
- Fluent English,
- Willingness to travel (20-30%).
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- Travel insurance, subsistence allowance, additional benefit with longer involvement abroad (up to 20% of salary),
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis,
- Flexible working hours including remote work,
- Able to work in any of our multiple locations.