As SEO technical analyst, you will identify techniques and tactics to develop an effective SEO strategy for clients from various industries (automotive, healthcare, FMCG, travel). The technical Analyst is responsible for ongoing support in providing page optimization initiatives including technical audits, reporting and recommendations production, web analysis, and benchmarking. Collaborative work with other SEO team members across the project as well as managing his/her own projects of the worldwide industry clients. Responsible for improving a company's organic search results and close cooperation with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction.
Mostly, You Will
- Work with the client & development teams to ensure SEO best practices & recommendations are properly implemented and accountable for reporting, data analysis & bench marking
- Collaborate work with other SEO team members across the projects as well as managing your own client's websites and cooperate closely with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction.
- End to end SEO Technical strategy responsibility for client websites
- Improve company's Organic Search results as: non-paid traffic, CTR, ranks, user engagement
- Analyze the client's competitors and maximize search exposure
- Problem solver and decision maker, analytical mind and presentation skills (studying traffic, analytics and reporting) and fast-learning skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- SEO technical hands on experience (and understanding of Basic Web Infrastructure, crawling: log file analysis, XML / HTML sitemaps, mobile bot crawl behavior, mobile: AMP, Responsive design, Structured data: Schema markup, Microdata & JSON-LD, Rich Snippets, page speed, migrations, rendering, content optimization, indexation, site structure)
- Experience with some of the website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog, Botify, Deepcrawl, SemRush, Conductor, YEXT, Google My Business or any other SEO Tools)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, other languages proficiency is a nice to have
is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries -- powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.