Senior Study Manager (Oncology)
Kraków, Wrocław, Katowice, Warszawa, Łódź
NR REF.: 1129336
- Controlling realization of the clinical research study,
- Ensuring that assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and with quality,
- Communicate all critical issues, business growth opportunities, developing key relationships as well as providing input regarding budgeting discussions to drive productivity and quality within the region,
- Preparing reports on the assigned activities according to the requirements, timelines and realization of study budget,
- Ensure that clinical trials are conducted in compliance with the study protocol and all contractual agreements,
- Taking part in teleconferences and meetings with services providers and team members from other departments,
- Reporting to Head of Clinical Operations.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in scientific field,
- Experience and a pharmaceutical or CRO background,
- Excellent understanding of the drug development process,
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff,
- Experience from leading trial teams and experience leading remote teams is an advantage,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English,
- Structured and well-organized way of work with attention to detail,
- Experience writing Protocols and Clinical Study Reports,
- Proficiency in GCP and ICH regulations.
- Motivating financial remuneration,
- Numerous employee benefits,
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team,
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth.