Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
To strengthen our Human Resources team, we are looking for a HR Payroll Specialist for Poland with excellent communication skills and knowledge of payroll practices. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new Global Business Services center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Deliver best in class Payroll Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders and execute Payroll Services according to the defined Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure timely, accurate and compliant payroll end to end process delivery including: performing gross to net calculations, executing post payroll run related duties, payroll accounting, payments and payroll reporting.
- Manage inputs to payroll via data uploads, interfaces and manual data entry, perform predefined checks and resolve possible issues; ensures 4-eye checks and other payroll data controls.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports related to Payroll processes; internal, external, statutory reporting and filing to authorities (ZUS, PEFRON, tax); compliance reporting.
- Answer any payroll related enquiries from employees, handles complex / escalated tasks
- Supports GBS HR Team Leader in initiating process improvements.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- You have got minimum 5 years of experience in a HR role related to payroll processing including statutory reporting (ZUS, PRRON, tax, PIT) and Polish labor law knowledge.
- You have a master’s degree.
- Your previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company is a strong plus.
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office and you possess Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus.
- Your level of business English is communicative.
- You are proactive and have got analytical skills and good attention to detail.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
"I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes".