Colorland Team is a group of companies and brands working in the field of digital printing, photography and modern bookbinding.
We manufacture the finest quality photo products such as photo albums and photo books.
Being the biggest printing lab in Europe with over a decade of experience in the photographic industry enables us to provide unique e-commerce solutions and offer competitive prices to our customers worldwide.
We are looking for an accomplished professional to run our marketing projects.
- Collaborating at both a strategic and operational level with internal partners to translate business requirements into digital solutions and campaigns dedicated to ecommerce growth
- Driving the campaigns planning, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization across the business portfolio
- Optimizing and expanding the online marketing activities based on analyses and business opportunities
- Advocating best practices and researches new industry trends/opportunities for increased sales
- Working collaboratively with Management, the IT Team and the Web Developer on web store and Loyalty & Incentive program development projects
- Managing budget to drive maximum ROI on the various executions across the different touch points in the respective consumer decision journeys
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital project management with a proven track record in increasing business and implementation of online marketing strategy
- Practical knowledge of CMS, Marketing Automation solutions, Google Analytics
- Deep knowledge of web shop management, complex e-commerce processes, strategy and best practices
- Experience in driving traffic and understanding of various digital buying models (SEM, PPC, Affiliate, Partnerships)
- Excellent communication skills, able to convince others and a strong customer focus experience
- A natural solution-provider, managing his/her workload in an efficient and structured manner
- Team player with KPI driven approach
- Premium products, attractive markets and engaging work environment
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Full-time employment contract and competitive salary
- Benefits package