The Senior Investment Risk Analyst will support data science, quantitative finance, and fintech initiatives within investment risk management. The analyst will join a team that develops cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning tools to provide data-driven risk analytics. In this role, the selected candidate will provide support for existing models, reports, and data pipelines, and will be involved in architecting and implementing stream-lined solutions to new problems. Ideal candidates enjoy manipulating big data, have a strong programming background, an interest in fixed income portfolio management, and are both independent and innovative.
- Codify risk analytics and reporting using Python and Spark on Azure cloud.
- Maintain, develop, and deploy data pipeline APIs on Azure cloud.
- Maintain, develop, and deploy reporting APIs on Azure cloud.
- Create basic data analysis, cleaning, and validation processes.
- Identify, collect, automate storage of large volumes of new and existing data.
- Write and maintain relevant procedural documentation.
- Participate as a scrum team member in the agile process.
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings
- Personal and professional development
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented design principles.
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud design principles and distributed computing.
- Proficient in Red Hat Linux.
- Independent, innovative, and driven to excel.
- Intermediate overall English language skills.
- Expertise in developing in Python.
- Expertise in cloud design principles.
- Experience Required:
- 3 or more years with an object-oriented programming language such as
- Python, Java, or C++ in a production environment.
- Real-world Python experience.
- Real-word experience using distributed Spark to manipulate large datasets.
- Experience in AngularJS or similar.
- Experience working in an Agile shop.
- Experience in quantitative finance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a STEM discipline.
- Master's degree or equivalent in a STEM discipline.
- CFA or FRM
- Local work with global perspective
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff Investment Program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects