We are looking for a hands-on Senior Data Engineer eager to take the challenge and unleash the power
of technology and data. We constitute the core of Data Engineering Team which is responsible for
development of next generation cloud-native data hub with built-in Artificial Intelligence Capabilities.
We collect data, consolidate, process, visualize and apply machine learning models to generate
business insights and value.
Are you ready to join?
- Extensive experience in using Java or Python
- Working knowledge of DevOps and IaC tooling
- Openness to new technologies and languages
- Understanding the problems of distributed systems design
- Knowledge of distributed data storage systems/formats using parallel processes and/or columnar data stores such as AWS Redshift, Elastic Search
- SOLID, Clean Code
Nice to have:
- Experience with online and offline data processing tools and technologies (Storm, Kafka, Spark, Flink)
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing on multiple Amazon Web Services or any other public cloud offering
- Background in Data Collection + Ingestion, Data Visualization, ETL, Data Processing Pipeline and Data Modelling
- Exposure to Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Environment
- Professional development in the fields of Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning
- Learn on the job from our experienced team of international software engineers
- Work on bleeding edge public cloud architecture and data engineering framework
- Bring in your own ideas and be part of the decision making