||Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
The team is composed of finance professionals both- Juniors and Seniors who perform all Finance activities for Deloitte Central European countries (18).
- Leading the team of 5-8 accountants (including daily work, resolving technical and process questions, follow ups, one on ones, coaching);
- Act as a subject matter expert in the AP domain (invoice processing, payment run execution, vendor master data and vendor relationship management);
- Manage the process team (manage resources, follow-up issues, monitor performance);
- Ensure that the process is compliant with company policies and procedures, and audit requirements;
- Support the Accounts Payable Process Manager in identifying and implementing opportunities for continuous improvements in processes, systems and procedures;
- Ensure service delivery with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and in accordance with the Service Level Agreements;
- Measure performance and report performance indicators to the AP Process Manager
- Support the AP Process Manager in setting process team targets;
- Lead, motivate and develop the process team to ensure performance and top quality delivery;
- Understand country specific accounting and tax issues;
- Actively cooperate with local Chief Accountants;
- Act as a single point of contact between the SSC and the local business units in the AP area.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Accounting / Business Administration is required;
- 3-5 years of experience in management of a high volume transactional finance function;
- 2-years' experience with people management in a transactional finance environment highly desirable;
- Experience in using SAP (or other ERP) is an advantage;
- Very good command of English is essential (international environment);
- Deep understanding of the Accounts Payable process;
- Good understanding of controlling processes;
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (mainly Excel, knowledge of Visual Basic a distinct advantage);
- Strong negotiation, communication and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical mind and organizational skills;
- Open minded, receptive to change;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Drive to improve the processes and challenge the status quo.
- Work in one of the world's largest professional firm;
- Stable working environment;
- Excellent portfolio of trainings (e.g. ACCA);
- Competitive salary including various benefits;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Possibility of development and career progression.