We are searching for an English speaking SAP PI/PO Senior Specialist - skilled in EDI. This is mostly the remote work with very limited travel. SAP Competence Centre in Sii is composed of over 50 experienced, certified professionals with technical, business and functional competence. We offer wide range of SAP services ie. development (ABAP, Fiori/UI5), customizations, larger enhancements, integrations, migrations or conversions to HANA and S/4HANA.
- Providing SAP consultancy demonstrating competence and experience in SAP XI/PI/PO
- Configure integration scenarios between internal SAP and non-SAP and external systems
- Work in close cooperation with client and 3rd parties (providers, customers, vendors, carriers, banks, etc.)
- Participation mostly in projects at design, development, testing, go-live and also support stages (incident investigation, bug-fixing, implementing change requests)
- 5+ years of professional experience in providing SAP solutions
- SAP NetWeaver PI in Version 7.4 or higher
- Enterprise Services Repository: External Definition, Data Types, Message Types & Services Interfaces, Operation Mappings and Message Mapping, User Defined Functions
- Experience in Message formats: iDoc, EDIFACT, ANSI.X12, TRADACOM, XML
- Integration Directory: Adapter types AS2, X400, File, (S)FTP, SOAP, JDBC, Sender and Receiver Agreements, Receiver and Interface Determinations, Integrated Configuration - Configuration and Monitoring, Central and Decentral Adapter Engines Communication Channel Monitoring, Message Monitoring
- SAP NetWeaver Administrator
- Fluency in English, additional fluency in another European language would be an advantage
- University degree, preferably in IT
- Client setting and can-do-attitude
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations