Our client is innovation-driven, leading medical technology company. Its product are sold in over 100 countries around the world. Polish market has been dynamically growing for last several years and due to further expansion company has decided to hire a talented, dynamic, outstanding people manager.
Sales Manager will be responsible for an acceleration of profitable sales growth by providing leadership, development and supervision of a sales team in Poland. This person reporting directly to Country Manager will implement sustainable commercial strategy and processes in terms of segmentation, prioritisation, territory management.
- Ensure the achievement of revenue targets, business goals and team objectives.
- Cooperate cross-functionally (incl. marketing and key accounts) to make the sales team equipped with the appropriate tools and promotional activities in a timely manner.
- Define the short-, medium- and long-term training and development needs of the field team.
- Develop and constantly evaluate field coverage plan and customer segmentation to reflect changing business needs.
- Boost high performance culture, whilst modifying strategies and plans as needed.
- Recruit, coach and develop talents.
- Run business review meetings, identify performance issues as well as high potential employees.
- Build a competitive edge by in-depth understanding of the competitor landscape, market trends and patient's need.
- Represent the company during major trade shows and events, interact and build trustworthy relations with key customer and stakeholders.
- Proven track record in sales and team management.
- Experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Minimum 5 year's experience of working in high profile multinational companies on a managerial position.
- Ophthalmology category and market knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- Concise communication skills and influence at all levels, including senior executives and international teams.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent English.
- Strong analytical capacities: P&L management, sales data, etc.
- Entrepreneurial approach, solution-driven.
- High impact and exposure to management team in Poland and CEE region.
- Opportunity to join highly performing company with double digit growth in perspective medical category.