Capgemini's Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
What will you do?
General accountabilities of the role
- Provide service management expertise including training, mentoring & staff augmentation
- Build customer relationships by delivering at client expectations on assigned deliverables, proactively identifying add on work and assisting in identifying cross sales leads
Service Management Implementations
- Build and transition Service Management and Service Integration solutions
- Carry out discovery process by gathering customer's business requirements and/or assessing the maturity of the IT organization and the level of business
- Translate customer's business requirements into IT delivery, including IT principles
- Oversee specific work / tasks or process streams including ensuring ITIL aligned processes, procedures and work instructions are produced to required standard and are trained upon,
- Assist with ensuring that any related Service Integration for services by multiple service towers and providers has been completed,
- Provide 'Early Life Support' - delivering Service Management and Service Integration services for a period of time after 'Go-live' and handing over support to the future delivery teams
Who are we looking for?
- Facilitation skills to lead requirements gathering workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members
- Time management skills to meet agreed targets
- Strong verbal and writing skills in order to effectively communicate information to clients and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Awareness of a number of service management tools such as BMC's IT Service Management (ITSM) or ServiceNow
- Expert in IT Asset Management Lifecycle processes (including hardware and software)
- Expert in Configuration Management processes
- Experienced in the technologies that support SACM; Asset and CMDBs, auto-discovery tooling
- software asset management and software license management
- Experience in using configuration management databases, understanding of data model and CMDB architecture
- Understanding of how business processes are supported by technology
- Strong experience with interpreting data models, designing reports and writing SQL queries against databases
- Experienced in the use of KPIs to track trends and identify problems before they occur
- Good understanding of Service Asset Financials
Preferred Qualification - certification
- ITIL certified; (foundation level) is a must, Intermediate/ Expert Level desirable
- ServiceNow ITOM certification path (desirable)
- Prince 2 foundation (desirable)
Who will you be working with?
Service Management Consulting is a team of well-trained professionals who engage in business analysis and consulting with great enthusiasm and passion. Our broadly skilled people allow Capgemini to deliver challenging projects across Europe, Asia and Americas.
We deliver ITSM implementations using Service Now platform, IT process remediations, non-IT related Service Now implementations as well as digital transformation projects using organizational change management and agile methodologies. We believe in learning through experience and delivering on time and above client expectations.
What we offer
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online