IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
An RtR Accounting Specialist is responsible for the accurate processing of accounting transactions and all related tasks to achieve the agreed business goals. He/she ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer-focused service to external clients. He/she is focused on business controls and process improvements associated with their desk assignments or the overall team goals. He/she manages all related sub processes, with significant focus on IFRS and country GAAP reporting.
- Month-end Closing
- Financial Reporting
- Calculating and processing of JEs
- TB review preparation
- Statutory reporting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in General Accounting
- SAP knowledge (FI module)
- At least intermediate French and English is required
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Good skills using MS Office applications (Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated, can prioritize tasks and set deadlines
- Well organized
- Quick Learning Ability
- Good client focus
- Pro-activity in action
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, healthcare, life insurance)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
IBM BTO reserves the right to contact selected candidates