Reporting & WFM Analyst will be responsible for managing data systems, analyzing data and creating visually compelling reports to support several departments with both routine and ad-hoc reporting and analysis used to monitor performance metrics, examine the impact of process changes, and assist the management team in identifying and understanding risks and validating key assumptions.
Reporting & WFM Analyst
- Interact with internal customer and subject matter experts to understand their needs and provide the required data output.
- Build statistical, financial or operational data models and dashboards to be utilized for forecasting and/or analyzing data.
- Translate report requirements in specifications and generate data in the identified output format (SQL, Qlik)
- Collect and summarize regional data content and quality requirements
- Develop Honeywell SAP data master content and quality guidelines, control and enforce data quality in SAP
- Complete data scrubbing using existing reports while improving the efficiency of the scrubbing process, including making recommendations on streamlining the process.
- Manage multiple priorities, maintain details, and meet deadlines.
- Ensure adequate staff is available by forecasting based on historical information and the current understanding of initiatives that drive customer contact
- Administration of setup and utilization of WFM software reporting
- Monitor attendance, service level performance and real-time adherence. Adjust schedules daily due to unplanned absences and anticipated service demand.
- Actively advise and provide guidance to the business units around scheduling, labor management and leave management.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Excel including use of advanced formulas, charts, and formatting to create polished and "client ready" deliverables.
- Ability to analyze reports of agent utilization and make suggestion to the management of proper reaction.
- Experience in using time and motion study in establishing employee productivity standards.
- Familiarity with SQL and query writing for large data sets.
- Previous experience in planning, forecasting and scheduling within the team.
- Ability to design report formats that are visually compelling.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large amounts of data, identify patterns, trends, and see the 'bigger picture'.
- Ability to understand business needs (including drawing out those unstated), translate these business needs into requirements, and meet them with data solutions.
- SAP Data format or data extraction experience.
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages: French (preferred), German or Dutch.
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely, in verbal and written forms and to communicate comfortably with diverse audiences at all levels of the organization and multiple cultures.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.