||Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Information Technology Team is among the fastest growing ones in our firm and plays a crucial role in our operations. Thanks to us, right top-quality services are delivered at the right time to the right people.
- Service operation and management;
- Daily user management;
- Solution development and service design;
- Technical support of other technical specialists within Shared Services Center;
- Systems check;
- Taking ownership and control over completion of small and middle size projects;
- Dealing with more complex tasks and non-routine system maintenance;
- Close cooperation with other IT teams
- Training facilitation, guides and documentations preparation.
- University graduate (Bachelor or Master degree);
- Previous experience with system support in large company would be an asset;
- Knowledge and certification in the area of ITIL(R), ITIL(R) /Service Now will be an asset.
- Previous experience with any relevant systems as Active Directory, Lotus notes, SharePoint, ServiceNow;
- Experience with Cisco Ironport and Exchange system administration would be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of MS office;
- Previous experience with leading complex tasks and small projects;
- English - advanced level, both written and spoken;
- Professional customer service skills (experience in ServiceDesk/HelpDesk will be an asset);
- Comfortable with information technology, systems and data;
- Analytical skills and thoroughness;
- Sense of responsibility and willingness to learn new systems and processes.
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Possibility to work on systems development;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion;
- Excellent portfolio of training - local and international;
- Competitive salary, including various benefits.