Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting.
RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR WITH ENGLISH
(1 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT, WARSAW OFFICE)
flexible working hours
What can you expect:
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will have an opportunity to assist Recruiters supporting recruitments for MCC Group in Poland, work closely with Human Resources Business Partners and be responsible for Workday and New Hire data integrity. This will include:
- Posting job adverts on required job portals.
- Scheduling interviews for chosen candidates.
- Conference room bookings and sending company applications.
- Employment contracts generation.
- Ensure our applicant tracking system is accurately reflecting the stages of recruiting process and all updates are made in a timely fashion.
- Resolve Candidates and Managers questions about the recruiting process in both written and verbal communications.
- Review and analyze data and provide recommendation to ensure process improvement and efficiency.
- Perform other administrative duties and recruiting tasks, as necessary.
We would like you to have:
- University degree in the field of Human Resources (or similar) / last year's students.
- Very good command of Polish and English - a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
What makes you a perfect candidate - but not required:
- Experience working in a support position within a high volume, detail oriented environment.
- Knowledge of web-based candidate tracking management system - Workday or Taleo preferred.
- 1 year fixed term employment contract.
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves.
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card).
- A-class office building facilities (Al. Jerozolimskie 98).
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV in English.