Python/Bash and Linux Working Student
Position description and career opportunities
Software Configuration Engineer (SCM) is responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of automated builds environment for multiple platforms. Software Configuration Engineer (SCM) will support and continue to optimize the build process, recognize continuous integration problems, research and recommend new build and deployment technologies.
Software Configuration Engineer (SCM) communicates daily with development team members working in C/C++ supporting several phases of development lifecycle including deployment requirements, testing and rebuilds, and release into production environments. Helps administer development environment configuration including web servers, application servers, and build servers. Works with Architecture team to enforce, refine, and streamline software build and deployment process.
You will work as a Working Student in SM SCM & Automation department (at least 3 days a week).
Software Configuration Engineer is responsible for:
- Automatization of building tools
- Tools development for Continuous Integration
- Version Control Systems management
- Implementation / maintenance of build systems
- Tools development supporting work of developers (design and implementation)
- Problems investigation and root cause analysis.
- Some knowledge of Python or Bash and you want become an expert
- you can say 'hello' in GNU Make but you want to speak it fluently
- Linux makes you feel at home
- you heard about SVN or other Version Control Systems and you want to feel comfortable with it
- you want to be step ahead of everybody around with Continuous Integration practical skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate and co-operate with other people in various situations
- Strong analytical skills
- Software Configuration Management area
- Knowledge of software development processes and tools
What we offer:
- one year civil contract (with possibility of extension): full time during summer holidays and at least 3 working days a week during academic year
an experience of working in an international environment together with software engineers from all over the world
opportunity to work on the newest cutting edge technologies for the future mobile networks
friendly working environment in a team of young professionals
Zobacz więcej i APLIKUJ »