The Project Manager will oversee the development and execution of projects, while ensuring they are completed on time, scope, budget and following the framework and governance defined by the PMO Team. You will need to have close relationship and often communication with management and executive level.
The GMS Tax Technology team (GMS - Global Mobility Services) develops and implements advanced IT systems supporting broad range of processes related to moving employees between countries and international taxation.
The team spans across Switzerland and Poland. We are currently seeking candidates with a passion for information technology who would like to join our rapidly growing team of talented programmers and business analysts in Krakow.
We focus on creating secure and innovative solutions integrating expert business knowledge and modern technologies. We support multiple world-wide corporations which appreciate the unmatched level of services we deliver.
- general audit
- financial services audit
- the law firm the D.Dobkowski
- Plan and monitor projects progress,
- Adhere to PMO framework and governance,
- Arrange and secure required resources,
- Manage and report on team capacity, and balance resources through multiple project teams,
- Monitor the execution and ensure project delivery,
- Coordinate Quality Assurance of delivered products,
- Overall stakeholder management and project progress reporting on a regular basis,
- Responsibility for project execution and successful deliveries.
Education/ Certification Requirement:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a relatable area
- ITIL/PMP certification is a plus
Skills & Competencies:
- Previous exposure to Project Management methodologies and techniques,
- Experience in coordination of the multiple steps of an Application Lifecycle,
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in project management,
- Strong Leadership and Management skills,
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English,
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource capacity planning procedures,
- Ability to find creative ways to resolve problem,
- Strong Change Management skills,
- Proven record of managing several projects.
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- stable employment
- good atmosphere
- respect for inviduality
- work life balance
- clear career path
- international work enviroment
- interesting and innovative projects