Join our Power Transformers Factory in Łódź. As a Project Management Specialist/Project Manager you will be responsible for correct implementation and monitoring of the progress of entrusted projects.
- Ensuring proper way of project implementation;
- Risk management during the project (initiation binding and release provisions, insurance of the project);
- Monitoring the completeness and timeliness of the various stages of the projects;
- Contact with the client during the project (direct meetings, reporting status and explain the confusion);
- Inspection, acceptance and forecasting costs and cash flows of the project during the implementation phase;
- Supervision of documentation approval process by the customer;
- Organisation of transformers reception by the customer;
- Supervision of shipping, transporting the transformer from the factory to the customer and installation of transformer.
- Technical University degree;
- Knowledge of project management;
- Experience in the field of project implementation is welcome;
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish language (German as an additional asset);
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project;
- Knowledge of Incoterms is welcome;
- Basic knowledge of AutoCad and SAP;
- Focus on goals realization;
- Organized with the ability to work under time pressure.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.