Do you have analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset? Are you motivated to work in a multilingual environment where you can use your language skills on a daily basis? If your answer to both questions is yes, perfect! We have the best opportunity for you here in TATA Consultancy Services!
Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
Providing an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
AP team member
- Understanding of procure to pay cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing of the invoices – receiving and validating invoices, posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors in a prompt and accurate manner
- Account Reconciliations – reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts,
- Payment Processing – execute / check payment run, identify amendments / additions / removals if necessary and correspond with respective parties for approval purposes.
- Issue Handling – respond to vendor queries via phone & email. Handle invoice and vendor related issues in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders.
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions
- Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone
- Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
- Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
- Whenever it is a process update/change, ensuring that is incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Identify and recommend process to the continuous improvement opportunities
- To be trained and act as back-up when required and/or as directed by the supervisor
- Comply to internal TCS requirements, accomplish required activities as per deadlines
- Understanding of end to end AP and AR process cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing, receiving and validating requests, maintenance of master data, validation of requests Vs. organizational policies in accurate manner
- Handle queries from customer / third party stakeholders
- Follow up of open items
- Following escalation matrix provided by customer for open items
- Statement reconciliations
- Perform peer to peer quality check to limit processing errors
- Adhere to customer wise contractual commitments
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with all stakeholders
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team, as necessary
- Might be required to travel to client location(s) on DD (Due diligence) or KT (Onsite Knowledge transfer) or to be part of client meetings
- Provides assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
- Comply with internal requirements, respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding TCS internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, performance management etc.
- Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
- Other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the supervisor including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
- Good Communication skills
- Working experience of an ERP preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Intermediate Polish
- Knowledge of the used business systems and capabilities desirable
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- language courses and trainings
- internal rotations
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events.