Through our market leadership positions in Sports Medicine, Trauma, Orthopaedic Reconstruction and Advanced Wound Management, our 16,000 employees continue to improve outcomes and expand access, constantly striving to create value for healthcare professionals, patients, payers and shareholders.
As a key player of the finance operations role in Smith & Nephew Global Business Services (GBS) you will be responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient finance transactional processes. Follow the designed control metrics from a GBS center as described in the S&N Finance Order to Cash taxonomy in line with the Group Finance Manual requirements. Delivers the service to meet SLAs and KPI's and to ensure positive Voice of Customer feedback
- Manage multiple customer accounts for delinquency and debt collection efforts.
- Send out past due notices for delinquent accounts or for missed settlement payments.
- Report address changes and maintain files regarding debtors for correct and current contact information
- Ensure compliance with all Global Collection policies and procedures with emphasis to address any local specifics and requirements as needed.
- Collecting accounts receivable balances for invoiced customers using a combination of email and telephone calls to contact the customer.
- Ensure Customer ledgers are clean by minimizing aged items, disputes, unmatched credits.
- Achieving individual monthly cash targets
- Developing and maintaining proactive working relationships with the sales and other finance teams.
- Coordinating customer’s queries with the relevant departments for dispute resolutions.
- Proactive Customer relationship building, continually seek out ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication & query resolution.
- Negotiate Payments Plans, Solutions & Reconciliations with Risk Assessment
- Ensure compliance with collections policies and procedures.
- Monitoring credit limit and orders blocked due to it;
skills & experience
- Fluent command of German language
- 1 year collections experience in an international environment (cash operations, credit knowledge can be an asset)
- Assertiveness and the ability to use own initiative and judgement
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain good relationships both internally and externally
- Should have experience and knowledge in Accounts Receivable (O2C) under Business to Business space
- Experience of SAP and excellent MS Excel skills will be desirable.
- Be a team player to achieve departmental targets
- Should have an eye to details and work in sync with global processes.
at Smith + Nephew we offer
care | multisport
card | life
sharesave plan |
meals and fruits |
growth in the life
zones in the