DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- A master's degree from 2018 as well as 2019 or you're just finishing your master's degree in any field of expertise;
- English at an advanced level (minimum B2);
- Polish at a native level;
- Willingness for mobility and relocation throughout Poland;
- Professional experience of up to 2 years or you can show your experience gained during your studies (e.g. internships, volunteering or working in student organisations);
- Full-time availability from September 2020;
- Availability to enroll in a 1-year programme;
- Driving license or plan to get it within a year;
- Dynamism, curiosity and ability to swiftly learn every day;
- Eagerness to always reach for more, resilience and a passion for achievement;
- Flexibility to be able to work across different functions.
Zobacz więcej i APLIKUJ »