- Ensure high quality and availability IT/IS Support services within your location.
- Improve and develop the IT/IS Support services jointly with IT Community.
- Management of local site IT activities:
- First line Helpdesk & Onsite support
- Desktop management & User Administration
- Local Infrastructure service operations (Server, Printing, LAN etc.)
- Management of local sourcing
- (Default Point of Contact) for following locations or local IT resources
- Assistance for other locations might be required at times and assistance from other parts of the IM organization can and should be requested as and when required.
- The main responsibility and priority is to ensure ongoing direct IT support for the main location. Support tasks for other locations should under normal circumstances be treated as secondary responsibility.
- Caring for a good atmosphere at work
- Compliance with regulations and rules, in particular health and safety regulations and procedures and records IMS.
- The obligation to comply with the instructions of the superior, which relate to work, if they are not contrary to law or the contract of employment
- The obligation to perform work conscientiously and carefully
Zobacz więcej i APLIKUJ »