||Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
The team is composed of finance professionals both- Juniors and Seniors who perform all Finance activities for Deloitte Central European countries (18)
- Be responsible for monthly delivery of internal management accounts (Balance Sheet and P&L) in a timely manner,
- Have full understanding of underlying numbers be able to prepare and explain the deviations of P&L actuals vs plan,
- Ensure correct levels of accruals and prepayments (both regular and ad hoc),
- Maintain overview of the intercompany recharge process, check and challenge the overhead allocation mechanism,
- Be the first point of contact in answering questions on financial performance in the area of responsibility, be able to build convincing story from the underlying numbers,
- Identify process inefficiencies challenge and propose improvements to the processes and procedures,
- Answer auditor's questions (management audit),
- Independently perform process activities based on received guidelines and internal policies,
- Post and reconcile Management Books documents,
- Perform regular checks on financial database in order to maintain good quality of data,
- Prepare ad hoc reports for senior management, manage special reporting requests.
This is an experienced position for well-rounded finance professionals with good grasp of accounting and controlling willing to further develop in the field. Challenging tasks, independence and regular contact with stakeholders on various seniority levels are distinct characteristics of this role
- 2+ years of experience in cost accounting/controlling, General Ledger
- Degree in Accounting, Finance preferable, other majors (Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Methods) when supported by relevant work experience desirable,
- Knowledge and understanding of accountancy and financial processes,
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential,
- Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP) a strong advantage,
- Experienced Microsoft Office, advanced Excel user,
- Professional behavior, strong communication skills and orientation on internal client. Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various seniority levels,
- Organized, self-motivated with excellent analytical skills, attention to detail,
- Ability to work under time pressure to tight deadlines,
- Willingness to challenge the status quo, identify and propose process improvements,
- Customer focused with willingness to go additional mile.
- Work in one of the world's largest professional firm,
- Stable working environment,
- Excellent portfolio of trainings,
- Ability to work in an international environment,
- Possibility of development and career progression.