Job Description Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions--underpinned by the world's largest delivery network--Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Interactive Operations is part of Accenture Interactive business unit. We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating cost-efficiently, at speed, and at global scale.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across core offerings of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics and programmatic to activate, engage and create unique experience for their customers. Our efforts are aiming at ensuring the optimal return on investment with high quality of converted leads.
Our client is a European automotive company with global reach. Join us and take an opportunity to be a part of a team that drives success by establishing a dynamic web presence in all regions of the world.
What will you do?
- In our team, you will coordinate digital marketing activities, across multiple channels. You will work with the Client and Accenture teams.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Client
- Coordinate work of a technical team responsible for content integration in CMS systems
- Manage project delivery activities (monitoring progress, performing and overseeing tasks related to project, ensuring projects' quality)
- Identify process gaps and provide recommendations
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the Client
What do we expect?
- Min. 1 year of professional experience in project coordination (preferably in digital marketing project coordination domain)
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking
- Experience in content management systems and digital marketing or technical background
- Well-developed presentation skills (client facing and remote)
- Strong communication skills (via emails, conference calls, face to face meetings)
What can we offer:
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them." Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website //careers.accenture.com/pl-pl/jobs/Pages/data-privacy.aspx. Print, sign and return the form by post to our office if you wish to be included in our recruiting process. Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.