Our multicultural payroll team is now looking for new team members who are ready to explore challenging environment and deliver the best service to our employees. If you are motivated to dive into the detail and take ownership, we have the career you're looking for!
As our Junior Payroll Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Understand and decode the payroll inputs to prepare them for processing into Oracle - Multiple EMEA countries
- Work closely with outsourced payroll vendor for timeliness and accuracy of multiple EMEA payrolls
- Payroll Data Analysis - For multiple European countries
- Process Documentation/Training - assist in review and improvement of payroll documentation
- Customer Service - provide a consistently high-level of customer service and manage escalated employee cases and service requests within the SLA requirements. Partner with HRDP's, Employee Connect, Accounting/Finance support, Benefits & Compensation, Tax Department and managers/supervisors to ensure a strong relationship is maintained.
- Support other team members as a subject matter expert, mentor and coach. Participate in team and
- company initiatives to support the "we" mentality vs. "I". Work collectively as a team to ensure that we meet our
- monthly metric goals of processing with minimal errors, worked performed with SLA timeframes and positive employee feedback. Support the Global Timesheet Coordinator's processes to ensure that employees work time is recorded in accordance with the company/labor/client policies.
- Support the Global Timesheet Coordinator's processes to ensure that employees work time is recorded in accordance with the company/labor/client policies.
Zobacz więcej i APLIKUJ »