At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Looking for a good start of your career? An opportunity has arisen to join the team of master data management professionals. We are looking for ambitious people who want to develop themselves in area of SAP and master data.
An eye for the details and the heart for the team
If you find yourself passionate about digging into processes, and interested in picking up a career in international environment, then you’ve came to the right place! Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Create and maintain sales or purchase product’s material master data, spare parts, info records, source lists and other relevant master data objects to secure proper execution of P2P and O2C process
- Create and maintain vendors and customer master data, hierarchies and other relevant master data objects to secure proper execution of P2P and O2C process
- Actively support business within other areas by running ad hoc reports and analysis (e.g. systems alignment reports, customer services data, sales and product management data).
- Participate in other global processes by supporting daily business activities
Your job will also involve running regular Internal Controls procedures, analyse and report their accuracy, as well as analysing business requests and updating data accordingly to global standards to secure operational readiness on local sites and continuity of processes. On top of that you will actively participate in securing high quality level of performed processes KPIs to meet and exceed agreed SLAs.
Growing your career across borders
Having your BA or MA diploma, you have gained some experience in team working by taking part in activities and projects during studies. You know the value of cooperation and building trust- based relationships both wilt colleagues and other stakeholders. You are detail- orientated and have the capability to work with high- volume data. Having learned the ropes in Excel, you know how to make your work easier and leaner.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
Please send your application to the HR department via the following LINK