||Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
The team is composed of finance professionals both- Juniors and Seniors who perform all Finance activities for Deloitte Central European countries (18)
- Supporting Management Booking Accountant in month end close and reporting processes,
- Preparation of regular reporting packages, consolidating data,
- Posting journals, preparing ad hoc analysis,
- Providing support to Management Booking Accountant in preparation of audit responses,
- Perform regular checks on financial database in order to maintain good quality of data.
- First experiences in cost accounting/controlling/GL/financial analysis/accounting office
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Methods, Physics, Chemistry etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of accountancy and financial processes gained during studies or work experience (good understanding of accounting concepts like double entry bookkeeping, basic fixed assets accounting, accruals and prepayments, good understanding of Balance Sheet and P&L)
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential,
- Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP) a strong advantage,
- Good knowledge of Excel (formulas, pivot tables etc., ability to work with large volume of data)
- Professional behavior, strong communication skills and orientation on internal client,
- Organized, self-motivated with good analytical skills, attention to detail,
- Ability to work under time pressure to tight deadlines.
- Work in one of the world's largest professional firm,
- Stable working environment,
- Excellent portfolio of trainings,
- Ability to work in an international environment,
- Possibility of development and career progression.