Junior Data Reviewer with English, Russian and Ukrainian
What will you do?
You will be responsible for reviewing web data for our Client in a given language. Mostly, you will:
- Provide back-end support to our client's customer
- Review data according to Client guidelines
- Work within the agreed timelines, quality and quantity standards
- Need to keep up to date with events & happenings in countries of the supported language
- Participate in generating improvement ideas
What do we expect?
- Fluency in English, Russian and Ukrainian
- Strong knowledge of modern culture & history in countries of the supported language
- 1+ year of work experience & university education will be a plus
- Willingness to work rotating shifts across 7-day workweek – mornings, evenings & nights depending on project needs
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture Operations consists of international teams of professionals in various fields. Our greatest assets are wide expert knowledge and foreign language skills. We provide game-changing, technology-enabled, secure and flexible business operations. Automate intelligence business processes services in areas such as finance & accounting, marketing, procurement and customer services to help optimize customer experiences boost business outcomes. We work in offices in Warsaw and Cracow.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.