Junior AP Accountant with Hebrew
What will you do?
As Junior AP Accountant, you will support our Clients in Accounts Payable invoicing process in their financial systems. Mostly, you will be responsible for:
- Booking invoices in accordance with defined processes and client's requirements
- Processing documents in a timely manner
- Monitoring the payables, reconciling the balances with suppliers
- Supporting audits (documents, queries) and preparing Month End Close reports
- Maintaining regular relationship with suppliers and client
What we expect from you:
- Fluent Hebrew and English
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience in a similar position will be an asset
- Education in Finance and/or Accounting will be an asset
- Good operational knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (SAP, Oracle) nice to have
What we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)