IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- vendor and client query handling process for French-speaking customers
- reconciliation and monitoring open vendor accounts, direct contact with vendors in case of discrepancies or any issues
- analyzing open purchase orders for all vendors
- creating orders and all tasks related to orders like order administration, execution of orders
- daily contact with vendors and clients by phone and emails regarding the system used for creating orders, answering on questions how the system works, how to create orders, what is the status of my invoice, technical support
- resolution of price discrepancies (price mismatches between invoices and orders), requesting credit notes from vendors
- very good language skills both written and spoken in French (C1/B2) and English (C1/B2)
- very good command of Excel
- SAP as an asset
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, healthcare, life insurance)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
IBM BTO reserves the right to contact selected candidates