T-Mobile Poland is a part of Deutsche Telekom Group - a leading telecommunications operator in the world. With our international brand and local spirit, we can apply globally, acquired experience to intiate and maintain a digital transformation of the country that will lead to greater opportunities.
Joining T-Mobile Poland will offer you the space to develop yourself professionaly and personally. We recently transitioned to a fully agile organization, with +1000 colleagues working in truly Business - Tech cross-functional teams.
- Development of software, systems and platforms of the Billing B2C domain in T-Mobile based on business requirements prepared in the agile model (Epics, User Stories);
- Cooperation with product owners (work in agile methodologies), UX specialists, CI / CD and Release Management teams, testers at various stages of the software being developed in the field of: requirements analysis, system design, code development, manual and automation tests and deployment;
- Participation in the development of T-Mobile products based on microservices, cloud solutions, Billing systems
- Close cooperation with manual and automation testers, take part in the preparation of manual and automation tests;
- Diagnosing and correcting errors;
- Defining and developing good programming practices and standards;
- Cooperation with the team and preparation of functional and technical documentation.
- Practical experience as Full-Stack Developer and implementation of projects for medium and large enterprises (minimum 1 year)
- Very good knowledge of issues related to microservices, containerization, cloud solutions, confirmed by implementation in projects;
- Knowledge of the Java programming language and frameworks: J2EE, Spring, SpringBoot;
- Good knowledge of issues related to relational (Oracle DB, PostgreSQL) and non-relational (Cassandra, MongoDB) databases;
- Knowledge of frameworks: Angular, AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap;
- Knowledge of WebServices: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON and XML processing;
- Knowledge of issues related to message queuing systems (eg Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Good knowledge of tools: Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, KIBANA, shell scripts;
- Conversational skills in English language.
- Flexible start-up hours and the possibility of home office
- Possibility to use sports cards on preferential terms
- Using high-tech tools
- Long-term cooperation based on B2B contract
- Free parking spot
- Tools necessary for work: laptop, telepfone