- Fully able to support routine technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs) and able to support less experienced team members.
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/Service Level Agreements.
- Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
- English and German Speaking written and spoken required (at least B2)
- 1 year experience in Service desks or related IT services (1st or 2nd line )
- Technical understanding of any of the following technologies: Linux / UNIX; Microsoft products, operating systems, databases, basic networking; Server deployment, security, evaluate and modify system's performance; Perform testing and evaluation of systems and software.
- Understanding Service Desk Process
- Incident Controlling
- Service Level Controlling
- attractive salary
- stable employment and professional development opportunities in an international environment
- possibility of choosing preferred type of contract
- working for well-known Polish and global brands
- interesting, long-term projects
- employee benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card), nice work atmosphere and team-building meetings
- constant support of dedicated Astek Polska manager
- cooperation with specialists in a given field