Mobica is a world-leading, award-winning software services company offering
bespoke development, QA and consultancy. We specialise in complex, next
generation, time critical projects across a wide range of industries for many of
the world's leading companies.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for people flexible enough
to work under changing conditions.
People that are open to new experiences
You will be working on a variety of projects using evolving technologies with
our clients from across the globe
We will help you make the most of the opportunities and up-coming challenges.
We are looking for people who can join our team and be part of our working
People who can build relationship with
those around them (above and under).
At Mobica, you will meet plenty of like-minded people. People from a variety of
backgrounds and cultures but with similar values and interests.
If you enjoy sharing your knowledge, but also like learning from people who are
equally as passionate, then Mobica is the right place for you!
Join the Mobica Team asIT RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
Location: wielkopolskie, Poznań
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
* Very good communication skills
* Very good knowledge of English
* At least 2 years' experience in recruitment
* Experience in IT recruitment will be an asset
* High energy and positive attitude
* Good knowledge of social networking websites
* Good knowledge of local employment market
* Flexibility, self-motivation and excellent organization of work
* Commitment and high standard
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN MOBICA:
* Searching for candidates through direct search method
* Make first contact with candidates through a variety of channels (telephone,
email, social networking websites)
* Contact with candidates - building good relationships
* Conducting F2F interview with candidates
* Working with the relevant internal team or management to deliver candidates
* Interview's calendar organizing
* Flow and archiving recruitment documents
* Taking part in job fairs and Employer Branding activities
* Cooperation and assistance in student's workshop and internship
* Implementation of other tasks assigned by the Management
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
* Working on a variety of projects within the top technology industries,
crafting world changing solutions
* Cooperating with leading global customers
* Learning by doing - you will work with industry experts who are willing to
share their knowledge and experience
* Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
* Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical,
* Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural
* Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding
events and activities
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
* Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
* Flexible working hours
* Training programmes
* Private medical insurance
* Multisport program
* English lessons
* Company social events
* Weekly cakes and fruits
* Relocation assistance
If you want to join the Mobica Team, send
us your CV in English by clicking the APPLY button.
Please add to your resume the following clause: ,,Wyrażam zgodę na
przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w moich dokumentach aplikacyjnych
dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z
dn. 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust Nr 133 poz. 883)".
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If you have any questions concerning this job opportunity please contact our
Talent Acquisition Specialist in the location of your interest: