|Stanowisko||Internship in Internal Control Assessment Process Team|
Internship in Internal Control Assessment Process Team
Work location: Kraków
Do you pay attention to detail? Would you like to work on multiple tasks and support internal clients across the globe? As an intern, you will be part of Centrally Aligned Risk Services and you will be:
- participating in selected operational risk processes and activities
- collecting data from internal sources to provide regular and ad-hoc analysis
- providing operational risk managers with advisory services
You’ll be working in the Risk & Regulatory Shared Services Team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to manage operational risk with emphasis on control performance facilitation, analysis and reporting. This role will be focused on Group Operations and Group Technology, providing direct support to the risk managers from around the world.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills:
You don't have to show us previous professional experience; however, it would be an asset.
- student status or university degree in finance, economics or related
- very good written and spoken English
- knowledge of MS Excel
- very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
- a pro-active attitude and willingness to learn
- interest in operational risk matters
- motivation, ability to work independently and self-drive