Internship in HR and Learning & Development (PPC) Department for Centr
As an Intern in HR and Learning & Development (PPC) Department you will support HR / Learning & Development projects for KPMG in Central and Eastern Europe.
- organizing logistics for training courses;
- supporting registration process for the regional courses in the Global Learning Management System (SAP Success Factors system); supporting the CEE PPC Team with administrative tasks;
- collecting and analyzing data for various PPC projects; supporting internal PPC communication activities.
If you are interested in gaining professional experience and meeting interesting people from different European countries join our team!
- student or graduate able to work minimum 20 hours per week
- fluent in Polish and English;
- literate in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- time management skills;
- analytical and conscientious;
- open minded and flexible;
- interested in human resources and training.
- an interesting work in English with professionals from various Central European countries;
- possibility to learn the Global Learning Management System (SAP Success Factors system);
- possibility to learn basics of HTML and SharePoint Designer;
- opportunity to see how a regional HR & L&D team operates;
- a lot of diverse tasks to develop in various HR & L&D related areas;
- flexible work (minimum 20 hours per week).
Please submit your application (CV in English) by means of the button "Aplikuj teraz"
The personal data controller is KPMG Sp. z o.o. or the entity of the KPMG Group in Poland*. Personal data will be processed in connection with current and future recruitment purposes. Every candidate is granted the access to the content of their personal data and correction thereof. The submission of the data is voluntary however indispensible for fulfilling the above mentioned purposes. *The following entities belong to the KPMG Group in Poland: KPMG Sp. z o.o. sp. k., KPMG Audyt Sp. z o.o., KPMG Audyt Services Sp. z o.o., KPMG Audyt Sp. z o.o. sp. k., KPMG Advisory Sp. z o.o. sp. k., KPMG Tax M.Michna Sp. k., KPMG Usługi Księgowe Sp. z o.o., D.Dobkowski Sp. k. All of these entities have its registered office in Warsaw, Inflancka 4A Str.
(C) 2018 KPMG Sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.