|Stanowisko||Internship in Group Finance with Spanish|
Internship in Group Finance with Spanish
Work location: Kraków
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a stickler for getting things right? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– supporting accounting and reporting activities (regulatory and statutory)
– providing analytical support for financial information reporting
– generating ad-hoc reporting as designed and requested by EMEA Regional Controllers
– suggesting improvements on financial reporting procedures and internal management information provision
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance. Your paid internship will last 3 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills:
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
– skills and education in financial markets, accounting or economics (and you love this stuff)
– a can-do attitude
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems
– a passion for data gathering and information sharing
– a graduate or student of finance, banking, economics, accountancy, international relations or related
– good in Spanish and English, both spoken and written
– skilled in MS Excel
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
UBS is a leading global financial institution offering services in three main sectors: Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Banking. The UBS Kraków has provided services exclusively to UBS since it began operations in the first quarter of 2008. Our teams in Krakow collaborate across many UBS locations and business divisions working on projects with an international scope in finance, analytics, operations, risk, legal and compliance, IT, marketing and quality.
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Please submit your application in English.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."