|Stanowisko||Internship in Fund Reporting Finance Team|
|Link do oferty||więcej (w nowym oknie)|
Internship in Fund Reporting Finance Team
Work location: Kraków
Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you a stickler for getting things right? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- prepare, analyze and distribute client management information reports
- prepare financial and other information to both local and global regulators (like FINMA, FINRA and the Federal Reserve)
- support end users in running regular operations process and fund clients reporting
- proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations to drive standardization of processes and gain efficiencies across the team
- implement and comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of numbers
You’ll be working in the Financial Reporting Team for Global Asset Management placed in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. We work closely with Finance, Operations and the front office to provide a suite of high-quality reports and analysis. The information prepared by our team also forms part of the numbers submitted in our companywide financial statements.
Your paid internship will last 3 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills:
- student status or university degree preferably in economics
- analytical and problem solving skills
- a pro-active attitude and willingness to learn
- excellent written and spoken English
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel and VBA
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative
UBS is a leading global financial institution offering services in three main sectors: Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Banking. The UBS Kraków has provided services exclusively to UBS since it began operations in the first quarter of 2008. Our teams in Krakow collaborate across many UBS locations and business divisions working on projects with an international scope in finance, analytics, operations, risk, legal and compliance, IT, marketing and quality.
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
|rozwiń Internship in Fund Reporting Finance Team UBS Are you a stickler for getting things right? We are looking for someone like that who can help us: prepare, analyze and distribute client management information reports prepare financial and...||2017-08-10 Zabierzów (pow. krakowski)|