Job Description Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at //www.accenture.com. Currently we are looking for candidates:
What will you do? As part our team, you will help Accenture to achieve critical milestones, delivering value to our Clients via working on projects in Business Intelligence area. You will understand most important processes in the companies we work for, gaining both technical and functional expertise during your daily activities, such as:
- From the area of Warsaw - to join project teams located in Warsaw,
- From the area of Krakow - to join project teams located in Krakow.
Depending on the project needs, you will work at client location or in Accenture office.
- Participating in innovative implementations and large system integration projects in Business Intelligence area,
using modern SAP and Microsoft BI tools (SAP HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, Power BI, SQL Server, Azure Data Platform),
- Helping in analysis of existing solutions, as well as in business requirements gathering,
- Developing technical flows according to the specification,
- Solution testing to ensure high quality of the delivery,
- Preparing project documentation and user training materials.
What do we expect?
What do we offer?
- Good English + Polish, both verbal and written: B2/C1,
- Analytical thinking, strong focus on bringing results,
- Good understanding of SQL,
- Experience with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint,
- Willingness and enthusiasm for working and learning new things,
- Availability during internship program (min. 30 hours/week).
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communications skills
- Your engagement and enthusiastic
When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
- Paid internship (min. 3 months) with possibility of extension,
- Valuable experience in reputable consulting company,
- Gaining professional expertise with leading SAP and/or Microsoft Business Intelligence tools,
- Working together with senior colleagues on big, challenging projects for top FMCG companies worldwide,
- Excellent atmosphere at work & flexible working hours,
- Possibility of getting reference letter after completing internship,
- For our best Interns, possibility of employment at Accenture in BI Analyst role (simplified recruitment process) - and continuation of your professional and personal growth with us.