Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an experienced Intercompany Specialist for Global Team to support working on global analytics, performance measurements and governance for ABB Intercompany processes. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new Global Business Services center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You analyze on a daily basis large number of data sources of internal trades and their mapping onto the master model resulting with building management and KPI reports
- You co-design and help implementing reporting solutions with consistent core methodologies used within Intercompany Global Team
- You monitor end-to-end processes of internal trade from procurement, sales to invoice reporting and payment
- You capture and analyze data to identify process improvements and automation opportunities to assure better customer satisfaction, quality and efficiency for Intercompany activities
- You support global team with regards to issues or problems connected to intercompany processes and tools
- You develop and manage effective working relationships with other departments, groups and stakeholders
- You use new technics of working including Agile and Scrum on a daily basis
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- At least 4 years of experience in Finance combined with understanding of Accounts Receivable/Account Payable/General Accounting
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, General Management, Procurement or equivalent work experience
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Power BI)
- Good SAP user knowledge
- Proficient in business English
- Ability to apply best practices including change management, effective error handling and performance instrumentation
- Good coordination and communication skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: