Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Security team is among the fastest growing ones in our firm and plays a crucial role in the area of Deloitte and its clients information protection. We support more than 6000 practitioners across 19 territories in Central Europe region, who provides services to our clients and internally to the firm. The main task of our team is to manage Information Security Management System that covers security related areas as required by the ISO 27001 standard.
- Maintaining and developing Information Security documentation including but not limited to policies, standard, procedures and guidelines according to business and security requirements;
- Ensuring compliance of information security documentation with both Deloitte Global (DTTL) requirements and local legislation;
- Ensuring compliance with Client requirement in the area of service delivery;
- Manage the information security document lifecycle process including periodical review and update of the Information Security documentation;
- Performing GAP analysis against information security requirements;
- Close cooperation with PMO (Project Management Office) in the area of change management process;
- Acting as a SME in the area of Information Security Policies and Compliance;
- Acting as a SME in the area of Clients' Information Security requirements assessment process, including close cooperation with Privacy and Confidentiality Office and Legal Department;
- Support with the Internal and External Information Security audits, including implementation of agreed Risk Treatment Plans;
- Close cooperation with Information Security Risk Management Specialist in the area of risk management.
- At least 3 years of experience in information security area including experience in documenting of management processes, creation of security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines;
- Knowledge of information security standards such as: ISO 27000 family of standards, NIST, COBIT, ITIL is an advantage;
- Knowledge of administrative, technical/logical and physical security controls;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- English - advanced level, both written and spoken;
- Comfortable with information technology, systems and data;
- Analytical skills and thoroughness;
- Good communication skills and service quality oriented.
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion - clear and individual career paths;
- Excellent portfolio of training;
- Joining our team means you have the imagination and the know-how to bring true creativity to your role;
- You can share your ideas freely;
- The teams are empowered to design the solutions they need to be successful;
- Various benefits - cafeteria system, Multisport, private health insurance.